She opened the tab to her morning dashboard.
Today is Wednesday.
The to do’s ran through her head.
- Check in with Howard and Melissa.
- Confirm Thursday call with Alison and Karin.
- Push meeting with Corey up or back a half an hour.
- Finish Savi file organization.
- Back up SLS data.
- Gather all client passwords.
- Thank Kathy.
- Call Jeannine.
- Linda and Kerry, dinner?
- Walk dogs, and don’t forget the thank you notes for the mailbox.
- 12:30 Yoga.
- 5 p.m. Track meet.
She typed in “Keep moving” for her day’s intention, and then she opened a Thin Spiral Notebook to start the day right.
Note: Thanks to Tara from a Thin Spiral Notebook for the inspiration and the purposeful pause that helped center my day. I had already typed moving before I visited her site and found the prompt.
Inspired by “moving”, too? It’s such a great word. Write 100 Words – 100 exactly – no more, no less. You can either use the word – or any form of the word – as one of your 100, or it can be implied. Include a link in your post back here, and add your story to the Mister Linky list.